10 Things to Ask When Booking A Photo Booth...
Questions to Ask When Booking A Photo Booth:
- How long have you been in business? Look for a company that has been around for at least 2 years! Any less than that, ask if you can contact some of their past customers.
- Do you use a contract? A contract is designed to protect both you and the professional. Don't settle for a verbal agreement, insist on something in writing!
- Are you insured? How much insurance do you carry? This protects you in case an unfortunate accident should occur on your event day. It's also a sign that this is a reputable business since most "fly by night" companies don't invest in insurance.
- Do you spend money on advertising, and if so, which whom? You want to make sure they are still in business when your event comes around!
- What kind of photo booth do you have? How many people can you fit inside? Is it an open concept or a closed booth. You just want to make sure you are on the same page and when they show up to set up at your event, it is exactly how you pictured.
- What does your assortment of props consist of? Do they only offer paper mustaches and glasses on a stick or do they spend money on quality props. WE DO!! It makes all the difference!
- How many reprints do you offer and are they printed right on site? A great photo booth company should provide a copy of the photos to every person in the picture. Be clear about that upfront because all to often unlimited is not true unlimited!
- Do you offer true custom design layouts? Do they offer plain photo strips and just change out the font and color, or are designs available to match your theme. Will they try to match the colors of your event!
- What kind of equipment do you use? Professional photo booth companies should only use professional grade cameras and dye sublimation photo printers to ensure the quality of the pictures are top notch and the printer can keep up with the amount of people standing in line. NO WEB CAM HERE